“Do you not know that in a race all the runners compete, but only one receives the prize? So run your race that you may lay hold of the prize and make it yours.” (1 Cor. 9:24)
Title: The Champion’s Way: Training for Reigning in Life, Leadership, and a Fulfilled Calling
Speaker: Veronica Karaman
Host: Dr. Joseph Peck
Date/Time: Tuesday, June 13, 2017
Duration: 94 minutes
It’s time to move out from your hidden place to your high place!!!
CLICK HERE to learn more about Veronica’s upcoming
Training for Reigning coaching program.
“The people who know their God shall be strong,
and carry out great exploits.” (Daniel 11:32)
This is the season of ENTERING INTO THE FULLNESS OF YOUR CALLING. God is perfecting all that he has put into you. You want to go for the gold but need that extra measure of champion mindset coaching to play your game at the highest level.
- Is God calling you to take a leap of faith but fear is holding you back?
- Are you putting more energy into avoiding what causes you pain than in pursuing the pleasure of a fulfilled vision?
- Are you stuck, in need of an identity upgrade to move forward and create the legacy you’ve only been dreaming about?
During this webcast, Veronica Karaman will discuss:
- Finding your authentic voice in God—and stepping out into your new season with confidence, clarity, and initiative.
- Discovering NEW leadership tools and winning mindsets that empower you to win from within with faith-based peak performance coach, Veronica Karaman:
- Learning a simple faith-based system of peak performance to reach your maximum potential and impact.
- Discovering the beauty of process-oriented goals to get you off the couch and up and running immediately.
- Mastering the art of silencing your critical voice and activating the power of your champion voice for results beyond your expectations
- Learning how to stop waiting to be “acted upon” and start “taking action” to move your life and calling forward with momentum
- Embracing the power of “knowing you” through the 3 keys of personal leadership: Self-awareness, self-responsibility and self-discipline
God has been perfecting his preparation in you. Now it is time for you to “chisel down,” and get focused and streamlined into your specific calling—so you can step out with the full confidence of the victory that’s yours. It’s time to reap the full fruition of your life.
It’s time for you to win—where you are leading your life instead of your life leading you!
It’s time for all of us to play the game at the highest level!
Veronica Karaman is a master performance coach. The founder of True Champion Coaching and Veronica Karaman Ministries, Inc., her passion is to inspire and equip champions for Christ. A graduate of Duke University, Veronica was the first female athlete to graduate from her high school with an athletic scholarship to college. After a stellar amateur career, she played on the professional women’s golf tour with her career highlight playing in the 1989 Women’s U.S. Open.
She discovered the call on her life to maximize people’s potential for the glory of God while in graduate school at Regent University where she earned two Master’s degrees in Biblical Studies and Communication. A Beasley scholar, Veronica graduated as the Most Outstanding Student in her class and holds numerous awards and honors.
She recently wrote Prayers for the President, a compilation of prayers from around the world to bless the President, and also held a signature event in Washington, DC. to gather those who share her heart to restore America to her champion identity as a nation. She is the author of five books and is a certified life coach with Life-forming Leadership, Inc.
The feedback we received in the post-webinar survey was wonderful. Here are a few of the responses to the question, “What were your favorite parts about the webinar?”
- The explanation of the 3 voices in our heads
- All of it, it changed my way of thinking and I have great expectations
- Showing us how to go from our hiding place to our high place; showing us we might be lacking in passion or focus; the steps she shared to take to reach our goals; moving from critical voice (the enemy) to champion voice (hearing the Holy Spirit clearly); to work toward the best for us physically, mentally emotionally, and spiritually; to draw into a more intimate relationship with our God and to honor who we are and what God wants us to accomplish
- The wealth of information confirmation of exactly where I am at
- The joy of how she connected with her Mother and was able to pour into her life to reach goals that were dormant , that it make me cry.
- Gave me courage to possess my victory while pursuing the dreams God has put in my heart.
- Her testimonies were motivated by redeeming biblical principles.
- The polls were fun and engaging!
- Veronica’s personal testimony of how she has helped her mom finish well. Beautiful!
- I liked the whole thing, but the story about her mother really impacted me. I am 69, turning 70 this year, and felt like I just fell through my life. I want to change that. Thanks to Veronica, I have the hope to change that now!
- Pursuing my calling as a champion.
- The way she weaves her teaching/coaching into her own story. Shows tha tthese things are real and work.
- Veronica’s Trump encounter with her Victory Book + Veronica’s Mom’s Victory lap with her Life finishing well and the relationship with her daughter. Plus, i admire the way Joseph hosts theses broadcasts.
Blessings to follow The Champion’s Way!
Joseph Peck, M.D.
The Time Doctor
Author, I Was Busy Now I’m Not