Title: Soft Skills – Skills That Help Us Work Smarter
Speaker: Phil Zaldatte
Host: Dr. Joseph Peck
Panelists: Lynne Lee
Date/Time: Wednesday, January 20, 2016 at 2 pm EST (New York)
Duration: 94 minutes
During this broadcast, Phil Zaldatte discusses:
- Emotional Intelligence (EQ)
- The Five Components of EQ
- How Empathetic Are You?
- Soft Skills – Self Management Skills
- Soft Skills – People Skills
- Click here to download the audio replay
- This message was Session 3 of Leadership777: Tools for Leadership of the Future. Click here to learn more about Leadership777.
These resources will be available here through 4 pm Eastern Time on January 29, 2016. Leadership777 members get long-term access to these resources and more for all 8 sessions, including transcripts and bonus videos.
SHARE YOUR VICTORIES below! It is easy, fun, and will inspire others.