Experiencing God Through Journaling
Learn to recognize the voice of your heavenly Father and come to know Him as your dearest friend. He wants to give you Wisdom, Understanding, and Revelation For Every Area Of Your Life.
Title: Kingdom People (Week 11)
Subtitle: Experiencing God Through Journaling (EGTJ)
Hosts: Dr. Joseph Peck, Dr. Jerry Graham
Guest Panelist: Burt Swardstrom
Date: Tuesday June 2, 2009
CLICK HERE to watch the video replay.
Listen to audio recording of the webinar (62 minutes)
Description: This webinar is Week #11 in a 12-week series of webinars covering much of the material in Henry Blackaby’s book Experiencing God. You, your family, and your friends are invited to participate in this world-wide, online LIFE group.
What makes this LIFE group different than most, if not all, previous Experiencing God life groups around the world is that this one is online and integrates online journaling. Because it’s online, people from different countries will be able to interact live during each webinar. God is using this venue to build and unite a vibrant online community of disciples of Jesus.
“Taking the world’s most powerful message to the world’s most powerful messengers” – Mastermedia’s motto
Media has a greater influence on our culture than anything else. Burt Swardstrom, our guest panelist this week, is the Director of Communications for Mastermedia International. Since 1985, Mastermedia has been building trust relationships with the most influential media leaders in the world.
Holding degrees from Wheaton (Illinois) college, Fuller Seminary, and an honorary doctorate, Burt’s background is broad. He was a Senior Vice President with Primerica, a church pastor and denominational leader for twenty-four years, and founder and President of Men on the Cutting Edge.
Here are 10 Questions Burt addresses
- How did you come to know Christ as your personal Savior?
- What is your home background, schooling, and work experience?
- What is your present position with Mastermedia and how did that come about?
- What is the ministry strategy of Mastermedia?
- What part does prayer play in that strategy?
- What types of prayers can we pray for Hollywood and people in media?
- What is the motto or tagline of Mastermedia?
- Do you see movement today in the industry which is encouraging?
- How do Christians typically react to media and how can we help them better understand this people group?
- Can you give us some other encouraging illustrations of what God is doing today in media and perhaps how we can better focus our prayers?
Coaching people to journal to hear God’s voice is my sweet spot. Now, I’d like to invite you to take a big step forward in fulfilling your destiny.
Blessings to CHOOSE to step into a LIFE of abundance!
Joseph Peck, M.D.
The Time Doctor
Author, I Was Busy, Now I’m Not
SHARE YOUR VICTORIES below!
It is easy, fun, and will inspire others.
There is tremendous power in a testimony. “And they overcame him (the devil) by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony.” – Revelations 12:11
Poem by Hugh Traulsen
If you dare to care, then share!
If you share, pay heed!!
God will reward every good deed!!!