Experiencing God Through Journaling
Learn to recognize the voice of your heavenly Father and come to know Him as your dearest friend. He wants to give you Wisdom, Understanding, and Revelation For Every Area Of Your Life.
Title: Life and Relationship Enrichment
Date/Time: Tuesday February 3, 2009, 6 pm EST
Hosts: Dr. Randy Peck and Dr. Jerry Graham
Guest Panelist: Catherine Hart Weber, Ph.D.
Cost: FREE Webinar
Description: As an integrative psychotherapist and coach, Catherine writes and speaks on life transforming and practical Christian living topics related to 1) Marriage, Family and Relationship Enrichment, 2) Personal Development and Spiritual Formation.
During this webinar, Catherine will addressed the following questions …
1) What drew you to taking the Experiencing God through journaling course? How did it fit into your journey at the time?
2) Was this method of listening and journaling completely new to you, or were there elements that were familiar to you?
3) What did you enjoy during the first part of learning to listen and journal?
4) What was the most difficult for you?
5) How did you learn and grow in this method over the 5 weeks?
6) Can you share some of what you discovered – what the Lord revealed to you during the course about your destiny?
7) Over the past months, how have you seen ‘fruit’ in your life from learning to listen to God through journaling?
Recommended action steps
1) Listen to audio recording of the webinar (58 minutes)
3) Subscribe TODAY to JIREH Marketing Members to become part of TEAM DESTINY and have access to wealth of online Web 2.0 and journaling resources, including training videos, recorded webinars, free BONUS products, and much, much more.
Is LIFE Passing YOU By Too Fast?
Do YOU Desire To Work Smarter, Not Harder?
Finally! There Is A Solution…
JIREH Marketing Members!!!
CLICK HERE to learn more and spend your best dollar EVER!
Catherine Hart Weber, Ph.D.
Catherine Hart Weber, Ph.D. is a licensed marriage and family therapist and adjunct professor at Fuller Theological Seminary, Pasadena, CA. As part of her lifelong learning she continues her academic interests in Biopsychosocial Research as Research Assistant Professor of Psychology at the Graduate School of Psychology, Fuller Theological Seminary.
As a professional integrative therapist, Catherine emphasizes practical Judeo-Christian Living considering health, growth and maturity in every aspect of life – body, mind, emotions, spirit, and relationships. Catherine writes and speaks on topics highlighting prevention, enrichment, transformation and healing that inspire others to intentionally draw close to the heart of God, overcome adversity, live well and flourish.
Catherine has written and researched steadily over the years, providing helpful resources such as Secrets of Eve: Understanding the Mystery of Female Sexuality, Unveiling Depression In Women: A Practical Guide to Understanding and Overcoming Depression and Stressed or Depressed: A practical and Inspirational Guide for Parents of Teens.
Catherine is the oldest daughter of acclaimed author and psychologist Dr. Archibald Hart and speaker Kathleen. She has worked very closely with her father on many projects, and benefited from years of mentoring under his mantle of expertise.
She lives in California with business leader and executive consultant Rick Weber and their two lovely teenage daughters, Nicole (20), Caitlan (15) and three delightful family dogs, Honey, Cindy and Daisy.
Life and Relationship Enrichment Center for Well Being
Strengthening Relationships. Personal Transformation and Renewal
Integrating the best of science, psychology,
Biblical wisdom and spiritual practices
for healthy relationships and enhanced well-being.
P.O. Box 905, Sierra Madre, CA 91025
As an integrative psychotherapist and coach, Catherine writes and speaks on life transforming and practical Christian living topics related to:
1) Marriage, Family and Relationship Enrichment
2) Personal Development and Spiritual Formation
Catherine is a licensed marriage and family psychotherapist and adjunct professor at Fuller Theological Seminary, Pasadena, CA.
Some of her publications include:
1) Secrets of Eve: Understanding The Mystery of Female Sexuality
2) A Woman’s Guide to Overcoming Depression
3) Is Your Teen Stressed or Depressed? A Practical and Inspirational Guide for Parents of Teens.
TOPICS (Lectures, retreats, seminars)
Secrets to Love, Sex and Happiness in Marriage
Gender and Authentic Sexuality (Adjunct Professor at Fuller Seminary)
Redeeming Authentic Female Sexuality
Strengthening Marital Intimacy
Book: Secrets of Eve
NURTURING TEEN DEVELOPMENT
The Proper Care and Nurture of Hurting Teens
Safe-place Hope-giver Parenting
Bounce-back-adaptability for Stressed Teens
Strength for the Journey of Parenting Teens
Book: Is Your Teen Stressed or Depressed?
PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT AND SPIRITUAL FORMATION
Pursuing A Meaningful Life of Passion and Purpose
Strength For The Journey: Facing Life Challenges with Hope and One Another
A Midlife Jubilee Journey
1) A Woman’s Guide to Overcoming Depression
2) Workbook: The Jubilee Journey
3) Upcoming book: Authentic Wellbeing
Personal Development and Transformation
Midlife Jubilee Journey
One day, Two days
Blessings to CHOOSE to step into a LIFE of abundance!
Joseph Peck, M.D.
The Time Doctor
Author, I Was Busy, Now I’m Not
SHARE YOUR VICTORIES below!
It is easy, fun, and will inspire others.
There is tremendous power in a testimony. “And they overcame him (the devil) by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony.” – Revelations 12:11
Poem by Hugh Traulsen
If you dare to care, then share!
If you share, pay heed!!
God will reward every good deed!!!
Journaling is the key to unlock your dreams!
Journaling is the key to unlock your DESTINY!
Journaling is biblical. Our heavenly Father is the greatest Journaler of all times. The Bible is His journal – the most profound one of all times. And throughout time, the Holy Spirit has inspired millions of people to write to inspire others to greatness.