Title: Expand Your Thinking and Possibilities
Speakers: Dr. Joseph Peck and Gary Beaton
Date/Time: Wednesday, June 3, 2015 at 4 pm Eastern (New York)
Duration: 115 minutes
Cost: Free – You have our permission to share a link to this web page with your family and friends
Click here to download the audio (MP3) replay.
For more information about The Dream Summit, a high-end Master’s Mind Marketing tribe, please visit www.thedreamsummit.com
For more information about the Master’s Dream Academy, the world’s premier online training center and community to empower dreams of people globally, please visit www.mastersdreamacademy.com
“God has a dream and wrapped your body around it.” – Lou Engle
In their book “Dream Culture: Bringing Dreams to Life”, Andy and Janine Mason write:
How would it feel to have someone not only believe in you and your dreams, but also work alongside you to help those dreams become reality? What would it be like if we lived in a community where everyone was intentionally seeking to encourage and empower one another to discover their purpose and live their dream? We believe that kind of community is possible and it starts with you and me. So what is your dream and how can we help you live it well?
Our dream is to catalyze a Global Dream Culture where people everywhere join together in community to help one another succeed in life – life as God made us to live it. It’s a culture full of courage to face the impossible, love the overcomes fear, and the tangible Presence and Power of God that make the supernatural a daily experience. It’s a culture where people genuinely know and commit to help one another discover the gold God put in each of us – then to walk alongside each other to see the fullness of that gold expressed.
That is Gary Beaton’s and my passion too – empowering dreams of millions of people globally to help them soar into their destiny. And that starts with YOU.
Why do most people never act on their dreams to achieve the FREEDOM they desire – time freedom, financial freedom, relationship freedom, spiritual freedom, physical freedom, and the ultimate freedom to discover and develop your their unique genius? There are typically three reasons:
1) The first reason is fear of failure, perhaps the most crippling of all dream killers. Intelligent and gifted people who are afraid of failure let idea after idea pass them by, only to regret their inaction.
“For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.” 2 Timothy 1:7 (KJV)
2) The second reason is lack of knowledge. Creative, nontraditional, or innovative skills are not just things you stumble onto. You have to learn how to evaluate business and ministry opportunities, align with the right people, and take focused purposeful action.
3) The third reason people don’t act on their dreams is a perceived lack of money. However, in reality it usually is fear or failure or lack of knowledge that holds people back.
International Speaker Mark Victor Hansen, coauthor of the bestselling Chicken Soup for the Soul series, says time has proven two principles to be most important to achieving big dreams: 1) The MasterMind principle/process and 2) “Know very clearly where you want to go.”
During this broadcast we will discuss:
- Why most people never act on their dreams
- What a mastermind group is and why is that so important to your success
- What a Master’s Mind Marketing (MMM) tribe is how that differs from a typical mastermind group
- How the God idea for the Master’s Mind Marketing (MMM) tribes was birthed
- Fruit of participating in a Master’s Mind Marketing (MMM) tribe
- How Gary first learned about mastermind groups and what made him want to join
- What draws people into Master’s Mind Marketing (MMM) tribes
- What makes Master’s Mind Marketing (MMM) tribes work well
- Benefits of participating in a Master’s Mind Marketing (MMM) tribe
- An opportunity for you to participate in the Soaring into Your Destiny MMM tribe to empower your dreams
Blessings to expand your thinking and possibilities!
Joseph Peck, M.D.
The Time Doctor
Author, I Was Busy Now I’m Not
P.S. On June 1, 2015, Gary told me he had a dream and a vision for a long time, but it needed affirmation and activation. Gary attributes much of his success in the past few years to participating in a Mastermind’s Mind Marketing tribe. The same might be true for you.
P.S.S. What do you think is the #1 thing keeping you from living your Big Dream?