Planning For An Extraordinary Year

16 Mar

JIREH Marketing = Journaling + Coaching + Web 2.0

Title: Planning For An Extraordinary Year
Date/Time: Tuesday March 17, 11 am EST
Hosts: Dr. Randy Peck
Guest Panelist: None
Cost: FREE Webinar

Description: Growth doesn’t happen by accident. It doesn’t happen by osmosis. It happens intentionally. What is your intentional plan for personal growth?

Brain Tracy, a motivation speaker, says “What does it take to succeed on a big scale? A tremendous God-given talent? Inherited wealth? A decade of post graduate education? Connections? Fortunately for most of us, what it takes is something very simple and accessible: clear, written goals.” According to Brian Tracy, a study of Harvard graduates found that after two years, the 3 percent who had written goals achieved more financially than the other 97 percent combined!

1) 3 truths about personal growth and the POWER of personal growth
2) How to Abandon Annually
3) How to Measure Monthly
4) How to Withdraw Weekly
5) How to Divert Daily

Click on the image below to watch the Camtasia video for this webinar

Camtasia video for JIREH Marketing webinar on 2009-03-17

Listen to audio recording of the webinar (62 minutes)

If you’re a JIREH Marketing Member, you may log into the private Member site to receive a free copy of my detailed notes (PDF file) for this presentation as well as my PowerPoint. Members have my permission to use any of my PowerPoint slides for free in their own presentations as long your membership is still active.

What action step(s) will you take within 24 hours?

“If we don’t act on a good idea within 24 hours, we are less than 50% likely to ever act on it. If we haven’t acted on it inside of days, then we are less than 2% likely to ever act on it.” – Bill Gates

1) Subscribe to Your Daily Blessing (stay connected)

2) Begin a 45 day free trial of The Journal software

3) Download free Intro to UNCOMMON Journaling For Breakthroughs

4) Invest in “UNCOMMON Journaling For Breakthroughs” ebook with audio

5) Join the Christian LIFE Coaching Cafe as a Member: The first month of membership is free. After that it’s only $37/month. Lynne Lee, the host, is a humble mother of 5 children, experienced 2-way Journaler, certified LIFE coach, and Web 2.0 authority. There aren’t many people like that in the world.

6) Join the Journaling Cafe as a Member: 7-Day, No-Risk $1 Trial – Members will learn to master the art of journaling for breakthroughs in this interactive journaling cafe. Stay tuned for more info. The official launch date will be in April 2009. Debra Bosacki, founder of Garden of the Heart Ministries, and I are faciliating this.

7) Become a JIREH Marketing Member: 7-Day, No-Risk $1 Trial – Members have access to a wealth of online Journaling, Coaching, and Web 2.0 resources, including training videos, recorded webinars, free BONUS products, discount coupons, and much, much more.

Blessings to CHOOSE to step into a LIFE of abundance!

P.S. Spiritual Journaling will transform your life!

Journaling is the key
to unlock YOUR dreams!

Journaling is the key to unlock your DESTINY!

Journaling is Biblical. Our heavenly Father is the greatest Journaler of all times. The Bible is His journal – the most profound one of all times. And throughout time, the Holy Spirit has inspired millions of people to write to inspire others to greatness.

This book will absolutely change your life if you let it. You can download the introduction for free, so that you can see for yourself. All you need to do is put your first name and email address in the box below and you will have the keys to hearing God in minutes.

Your Break Through Is Just One Click Away!

Receive free PDF download
Intro to "UNCOMMON Journaling For Breakthroughs"


UNCOMMON Journaling For Breakthroughs e-book cover

Tags: , ,

No comments yet.

Leave a Reply