Title: Protecting Yourself From Identity Theft
Date/Time: Wednesday, April 29, 2009, 9 pm EST
Hosts: Dr. Randy Peck, Dr. Jerry Graham
Guest Panelist: Georgia Willis Fauber
Cost: FREE Webinar
218 million. That is right — 218 million.
Have you been one of the 218 million within the last year that have experienced a theft of your identity?
Let’s talk about the definition of identity. Webster’s dictionary says: identity is “to cause to be identical; to conceive as united; to be or become the same; sameness in all that constitutes the objective reality of a thing.” That “thing” is YOU.
During this webinar we are going to talk about identity theft for we are talking about you and your future. Even though we each work and focus daily on our professions and our future, these can be literally wiped out by three tragedies: 1) a medical crisis, 2) a legal suit, or 3) an identity theft.
Bio for Georgia Willis Fauber
- Retired President of Caroline Savings Bank, 22 years in banking
- Graduate of The University of Virginia with distinction
- Gubernatorial Appointment to UVA Board of Visitors
- UVA National Committee on University Resources
- Philanthropist sitting on boards which serve the youth:
a) 4-H Foundation Board, an affiliation of Virginia Tech – “Making the Best Better”
b) FRIENDS of Cliff Asbury, Ltd., President – assisting underprivileged youth attending Virginia’s boarding schools
c) Jobs for Virginia’s Graduates – guiding underprivileged high school seniors toward jobs or college and keeping them off welfare lines
d) UVA School of Engineering Board
e) UVA School of Nursing Board
- Identity Theft Consultant
- Free-lance writer
- Small business owner
Questions Georgia addressed
- What is the definition of identity theft (ID)?
- We hear about different kinds of companies who can “help us with identity theft”. How is yours different?
- What is the chance ID will happen to me?
- Some people may feel this is a fear tactic ….. and that you are just selling your product. Is this a fear tactic?
- Financial identity theft can be devastating. Is there any other kind of identity theft of which we need to be aware?
- How can ID of an employee affect the bottom line of a small business ….. of any business?
- Tell me the costs the business may incur.
- Can a business itself become a victim of ID?
- What if the business owner is a victim of ID?
Listen to audio recording of the webinar (58 minutes)
If you’re a JIREH Marketing Member, you may LOG IN HERE to the private Member site to watch our recorded Camtasia video of the webinar, download the MP3 audio file, download our detailed Notes, and/or download the Powerpoint for this webinar.
If you are not a JIREH Marketing Member, JOIN TODAY. We offer a 7-Day, No-Risk $1 Trial. Members have access to a wealth of online Journaling, Coaching, and Web 2.0 resources, including training videos, recorded webinars, webinar notes and PowerPoints, free BONUS products, discount coupons, and much, much more.
What action step(s) will you take within 24 hours?
“If we don’t act on a good idea within 24 hours, we are less than 50% likely to ever act on it. If we haven’t acted on it inside of days, then we are less than 2% likely to ever act on it.” – Bill Gates
1) Email Georgia Fauber for a free 30 min free consult
2) Visit Georgia’s pre-paid legal website
4) Enroll myself with Pre-paid Legal services
5) Enroll by business with Pre-paid Legal services
If you enjoyed this life-changing event, be sure to refer your friends to future webinars at http://webinars777.com
Your breakthrough is just one click away.
Please enter your questions, comments and feedback below. Thank you!
Blessings to protect yourself from identity theft!