Title: Ask, Don’t Tell
Subtitle: The Birth of LIFE Skills Coaching
Date/Time: Tuesday March 24, 11 am EST
Hosts: Dr. Randy Peck, Dr. Jerry Graham
Guest Panelist: Ben Stewart
Cost: FREE Webinar
CLICK HERE to watch the video replay.
Listen to audio recording of the webinar (65 minutes)
Let me ask you, …
- Is your life on track with God’s vision?
- How do you know?
- How do you listen?
- How do you hear?
- Now that you know, what will you do?
- How will you measure the results?
- How will God reveal that you are on track?
Description: Ben Stewart is a Christ-centered Executive Leadership Coach. He is Founder and President of FastForward Companies, which provides coaching and consulting services to multi-billion dollar companies. Over the past year, Ben has been my top business coach. He’s also a web client of mine. I met Ben through Dr. Jerry Graham.
During a JIREH Marketing strategy session on January 28, 2009, Ben talked to me about starting his own apprentice program that teaches life skills like listening, talking, hearing, responding, encouraging, inspiring, accepting, and being inspired. Ben’s idea sat dormant until March 10 when, through a series of serendipitous circumstances, the Holy Spirit brought it back to life during another JIREH Marketing strategy session.
Later that evening on March 10, I hosted Bob Sims on a webinar titled “Dreams and Visions.” Two days later I had a dream which the LORD explained to me during my 2-way prayer journaling. This dream brought CLARITY to a Joint Venture with Ben for LIFE Skills Coaching, including an 8 week Course and an associated Cafe. This webinar is the first fruit.
During this webinar, Ben will
1) Briefly share his personal life story
2) Share the story of how God impregnated him with the vision to start LIFE Skills training
3) Provide an overview of LIFE Skills Coaching – what it is and how it changes lives. This is our main focus.
4) Share God’s vision for a LIFE Skills Coaching Course and Cafe
Overview of LIFE Skills Coaching – Questions Ben will address
- What about the title “Ask, Don’t Tell”?
- How do we really listen, or do we?
- What is the difference between listening and hearing?
- How do we move forward from listening to hearing?
- Isn’t life more about knowledge to produce some output vs. hearing what others think?
- How can we apply the essence of Asking vs. Telling?
- Where do we go from here?
Blessings to CHOOSE to step into a LIFE of abundance!