Transformational Coaching is a key to making more and better disciples in our nations. – Joseph Umidi
“Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations” (Matthew 28:19)
What is your POTENTIAL? How do you discover, release and maximize that?
What is your LIFE purpose?
What is your DESTINY?
What role will a COACH play in guiding you to fulfill your potential, life purpose, and destiny?
These are all powerful questions. Finding the answers and pursuing your dream lead to the abundant life that Jesus promises – a life of PASSION. Very few people are actually living the dream that God has placed within them.
I like what Bill Gates (Microsoft) says, “If we don’t act on a good idea within 24 hours, we are less than 50% likely to ever act on it. If we haven’t acted on it inside of days, then we are less than 2% likely to ever act on it.”
This week’s series of devotionals are all related to UNCOMMON DESTINY Coaching. Through my extensive journaling over the past 7 years, God has coached me into my destiny. Now I’d like to share some of my experiences and methods with you in my webinar titled “UNCOMMON Journaling for Breakthroughs” on May 20-22. To be richly blessed, learn more, and register, CLICK HERE.
Will you allow TEAM DESTINY to coach you to live your dream?
In the May 2008 Newsletter for Lifeforming Leadership Coaching, Joseph Umidi states:
1) “Jesus defines “success” as the bottom line of whether or not we are making disciples.
2) Discipleship is almost entirely relational in a combination of small group and one on one culture, outside of church meetings, and especially through the influence of healthy conversations from healthy families around the table.
3) Discipleship assumes we are “going into all of our world” (most of what we do outside of church meetings) to make #1 and #2 above happen. That makes “sending capacity” a better benchmark of success than “seating capacity”.
4) The end game of discipleship is for nations to be discipled (Rev. 21:24-27) so the “burning bush vision” for the church is to equip members to make disciples in the places that shape a nations; at work in the major spheres of vocations that shape the culture.
5) We have made discipleship more of a “teaching commission” at the expense of a “training omission” (v.20). Action steps that integrate and align our daily behaviors with kingdom values and Jesus commands is more hitting the mark than “fill-in-the-blank” lectures or sermon series. (Note: It only takes 45 minutes to read the teaching content of Jesus words given us in scripture.)”
To read the rest of Joseph’s excellent article, visit today’s Link of the Day
Heavenly Father, we praise You as the Master Coach with the Master plan. Everything happens for a reason. Thank Your for everyone You lead to read this message. Bless them to find appropriate coaching and training to unlock their destinies. In Jesus’ name, we pray and give You glory. Amen and hallelujah!
Link of the Day
Lifeforming Leadership Coaching May 2008 Newsletter [see below]
Blessings to seek and find an UNCOMMON coach to guide you to your destiny!
UNCOMMON Journaling for Breakthroughs
Through my extensive journaling over the past 7 years, God has coached me into my destiny. Now I’d like to share some of my experiences and methods with you in my webinar titled “UNCOMMON Journaling for Breakthroughs” on May 20-22. The purpose is to help coach you to journal in UNCOMMON ways to experience breakthroughs in your life.
To be richly blessed, learn more, and register, CLICK HERE.
May 20, 2008, 7-8 pm EDT
May 21, 2008, 1-2 pm EDT
May 22, 2008, 7-8 am EDT
May 22, 2008, 4-5 pm EDT