Title: Find Your Whistle: Simple Gifts Touch Hearts and Change Lives
Host: Dr. Joseph Peck
Speaker: Chris Ullman
Date: Thursday, February 15, 2018
Time: 4 pm Eastern Time (New York)
Duration: 80 minutes (with Q&A)
CLICK HERE to order “Find Your Whistle” by Chris Ullman
Could a whistler change the world?
Could your “whistle” change the world?
In the midst of the routine and ordinary – that is where the simple thrives. The concept of Finding Your Whistle is so powerful because it puts aside the quest for or reliance on heroic achievement, and gives license to us mere mortals to find and develop our simple gifts, our whistles, and then share them with the people in our lives, friends and strangers alike.
During this LIVE global broadcast, Chris Ullman will share:
- His story and journey of using his simple gift to touch hearts and change lives
- How this relates to you and your gift (whistle)
- Overcoming the “Hero” mindset to get more involved in the game of life
- Louisburg: The whistling capital of the world
- Happy birthday: I’m glad you were born
- Whistle while you work
- And much more
Blessings to find your whistle and share it!
Joseph Peck, M.D.
The Time Doctor
Author, I Was Busy Now I’m Not