Title: You Become What You Think About: How Your Mind Creates The World You Live In
Speaker: Vic Johnson
Host: Dr. Joseph Peck
Date/Time: Tuesday, August 12, 2014 at 1 pm EST
Duration: 68 minutes
- Read: “You Become What You Think About“
- Subscribe to The Champions Club – Enter your email address to receive the video “7 Simple Ways to Make Every Monday Marvelous” for free. Consider investing to enroll in The Champions Club.
- Read 13 Secrets of World Class Achievers by Vic Johnson. It’s the #1 goal-setting book.
- Visit Vic Johnson’s blog at AsAManThinketh.net to receive a FREE copy of the book “As a Man Thinketh” by James Allen
It’s been called the strangest secret. Ralph Waldo Emerson said, “You become what you think about all day long.”
In The Strangest Secret, the only personal development recording ever to receive a Gold Record, Earl Nightingale reveals that the secret is “You become what you think about.”
Using that principle, you can create an entirely different world than you live in today. Bruce Lee returned to the United States at the age of 18 with $100 in his pocket and the idea he often quoted that “As you think, you become.” By the time of his early death a scant 14 years later, he had become a major motion picture icon and the father of mixed martial arts.
Without the cooperation of your subconscious — the deep recesses of your inner self — change can be difficult to impossible. You might consciously have tried to lose weight. But if your subconscious mind was fixated on fattening food and how difficult exercise was, the experience was probably a challenge or a dismal failure. Therefore, changing one or more aspects of your life can’t occur until you affect change on your subconscious.
During this webinar, we discuss:
- Vic Johnson’s story of climbing out of the pit of despair
- 5 common causes that lead to disempowering effects
- Finding the causes of your life’s effects
- The importance of planting new seeds
- The role of action
- The power of emotion
- The power within yourself
- Accepting responsibility for your circumstances
- How to build a new life one thought at a time
Biography of Vic Johnson
Despite being totally unknown in the personal development industry when he launched his first website in 2001, Vic Johnson has gone on to become an international expert in goal setting and host of the popular TSTN show Goals 2 Go. He is also the Founder of TheChampionsClub.org, AsAManThinketh.net, Goals2Go.com, MyDailyInsights.com and a dozen other self-help sites.
Evicted from his home in 1996 and his last car lost to repossession a year later, his story has become an oft-quoted source of inspiration to the more than 300,000 subscribers he serves worldwide. He is the author of a number of best selling books, some of which have been translated into Japanese, Russian, Czech, Slovak and Farsi. He has appeared in numerous video programs with Bob Proctor, Jim Rohn, Brian Tracy, Denis Waitley and Mark Victor Hansen, among others.
Blessings to change your thinking to change your life!
Joseph Peck, M.D.
The Time Doctor
Author, I Was Busy Now I’m Not