Title: Mastering the Art of Reading People
Speaker: Dr. Sandra Steen
Host: Dr. Joseph Peck
Facilitator: Laura Nieminen
Date/Time: Wednesday, October 4, 2017
Duration: 99 minutes
CLICK HERE to enroll in Sandra Steen’s DISC Certification Program.
Note: After prayerful reflection, Dr. Sandra Steen decided to lower the price of certification and give more time for people to sign up and receive bonuses.
As a result, the Certification webcasts were bumped back a week to Oct 19th, Oct 26th, and Nov 2nd. The Test Prep is now scheduled for Nov 9th.
Bonuses with new expiration dates
- 1st Bonus – $100.00 Value – Free Personality Report – Goes away October 8th
- 2nd Bonus -$300.00 Value – Free Personality Coaching with Dr. Steen – Goes away October 12th
- 3rd Bonus – $400.00 Value – Savings over standard pricing – Goes away October 17th
As a leader, you well know that when we don’t understand personalities we can mislabel, pre-judge and misinterpret people. Sometimes, what gets mislabeled as drama or conflict is simply a personality difference?
Let me ask you this…Have you mastered the understanding of how God wired people in their personalities? Are you ready to not only understand those differences but also celebrate them? Can you imagine the impact you could deliver by teaching others this same skill?
Helping others become aware of their blind spots ensures that the communication is received well by every personality.
Take a moment to answer the following:
- Have you ever been mislabeled by other people who did not understand your personality type and communication?
- Have you ever felt chaos in a team or meeting because of personality differences?
- Have you felt drained by the drama and conflict created by miscommunication?
During this webcast, Dr. Sandra Steen will discuss:
- How God wired the 4 Basic Personalities
- How does your personality equip you for your Kingdom Assignment
- How can understanding personality improve your marriage and all of your relationships
- How do personal values impact how individuals receive information?
- How can you Improve communication by understanding?
- How different personalities process information?
- How to decrease personal and interpersonal conflict and increase unity
DISC has a rich history and proven credibility, which has been expressed across cultures and centuries since 433 B.C. Imagine looking into a future where you are able to help others create clear communication and mutual trust in relationships
Over the past 20 years, I’ve had the opportunity to help thousands of individuals and organizations achieve unprecedented success using DISC personality systems to transform their communication with each other.
Over the past 20 years, Sandra has had the opportunity to help thousands of individuals and organizations achieve unprecedented success using DISC personality systems to transform their communication with each other.
She witnessed first-hand the Aha moments as leaders discovered the personality needs of their team, and shifted their own leadership styles to support their team members.
She saw tensions dissolve as grudges and judgments were clarified with awareness of personality and behavioral styles.
Sandra witnessed couples enhance their relationship with the ability to improve their communications.
She even had the awesome opportunity to see parents become more skilled in communicating with their children.
Sandra looks forward to creating new awareness and AHA moments for you as you Master the Art of Reading People.
Dr. Sandra Steen’s apostolic leadership has been lauded, and implemented globally in both corporations and churches. Her cultivated insights & proven assessments help to unveil potential and consistently launch individuals and organizations to the next level.
With great sensitivity, Dr. Steen balances truth & transparency to shift those who seek change from excuses to execution. You will definitely leave better when you lean into the strategies Dr. Sandra Steen has mastered for kingdom transformation.
Dr. Sandra Steen is the founding president of Sandra Steen Consulting, LLC (an international speaking, training and consulting firm). Dr. Steen is a graduate of Southern Methodist University. She is the recipient of numerous awards in business. In 2016, Dr. Sandra Steen was awarded citations from the United States Senate and the Governor of Texas for her outstanding contributions in community leadership in the state of Texas. In 2010, Dr. Steen was awarded an honorary doctorate in Washington, D.C. for her years of research and transformation in the study of personalities.
Blessings to master the art of reading people!
Joseph Peck, M.D.
The Time Doctor
Author, I Was Busy Now I’m Not