Ken McArthur’s Impact Manifesto: Like it or not – You make a difference!
Title: The Impact Manifesto
Speaker: Ken McArthur
Panelist: Lisa Rae Preston (Relationship Marketer Extraordinaire)
Host: Joseph Peck, M.D.
Date: January 24, 2012
Duration: 65 minutes
- Know the story behind the story behind Ken McArthur’s many achievements
- Understand why Ken was led to write his book “IMPACT: How to Get Noticed, Motivate Millions and Make a Difference in a Noisy World”
- Understand how you can make a bigger difference in a noisy world
We welcome you to watch this exciting webinar with Ken McArthur, a best-selling author, internet marketing expert, marketing event producer and creator of IMPACT.
According to John Di Lemme, international motivational speaker and million dollar internet marketer, “Ken McArthur is the #1 internet genius out there today: Bar-none! His expertise in joint ventures and mastering the Internet is absolutely by far, second to none.”
“To say Ken McArthur is brilliant is an understatement! He is an amazing businessman who knows how to make things happen! He also has a commodity that is all too rare in the business world…he is a good man with a heart of gold.” – Jack M. Zufelt ~ “Mentor to Millions”, Author of the #1 best seller THE DNA OF SUCCESS
Ken says, “Like it or not … You make a difference!”
- You make a difference, whether you want to or not.
- If you do nothing things get worse, so take positive actions to make things better.
- Build up instead of tearing down, because your smallest actions have the greatest impact,
- Your mindsets, knowledge and skills combine with the actions you complete to make a difference.
- Leverage the art, science, technology, strategies and tactics of creating massive impact for remarkable results.
- Your mind, body and spirit must be at their best to create maximum impact.
- You can do so much more working with others than you can alone.
- Build long-term relationships to create long-term impact.
- Be active in giving communities to sustain you when life is hard and increase your impact to infinity.
- Your impact WILL grow beyond one life.
“Sometimes the difference between ordinary and extraordinary is smaller than you think.” – Ken McArthur
Blessings to think big and be special!